Friday, October 14, 2011

Minibites yummy









I've tried editting my blog. Without much success of course. Still ,i'm quite happy with whatever i can do to my blog. I guess I'll just have to learn slowly hahha.

I have just discovered about this AMAZING blogshop recently thanks to Seventeen. You rock ! :)
They sell accessories which is to die for. All of these accessories are mainly mini version of delish food that
we can never resist in real life. And the best thing? It's so ridiculously realistic you wonder if you can bite into it! The owner is called Esther and she done all her products very detailly. Just check out the pics below and you'll know what i'm talking about :)





P9020121








Bubble Tea charms









animated gifs make









P9020075





P7070754










P7070770i










P6280739






P6280741









P6090657










P6100671


























love love this :DD























Chocolate covered strawberries !






















Mr Gingerbread man !
















Makes me love fast food more 






one of my faves <3































































See how real this is ?!






Mmmm. Chinese take out ,love to try someday though.














I think this is actually used in the seventeen Oct cover !










Well ,read her blog and steal some photos (hehe sry) 
It's all her inspiration for her business, and now it's my inspiration ! :D

























and lastly, ....














Gonna go school tomoro so see you !
Ciao   !

No comments:

Post a Comment