Wednesday, April 29, 2009

talk bout nice!

just now go to skul for st.john and guess wat i was looking for the first thing  i came ?K!
i tot K leaving dy but very very surprsingly..i saw K!..yay cant believe it!=)
it means K not leaving then good lor..hehe^^

Derek and CS they all also came down to teach us marching..
and worse for me is..my marching is like alot of mistake..but better at the end .haha=P
cuz it very uncomfortable if u do wrong and got ppl keep telling u r wrong..so kinda embrarassed lo..
Dexter keep teaching me the right way and i still  doing wrong sometimes=.=
dumb me when i cant keep my balance one time.

Serenity(president) told us to keep 17 of July (Aishah's birthday!)free cuz tat time they say got anniversary for 10 year@.@ dinner or something...cant wait to go!^^

gonna be perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment