Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lots

sry for soooooooooooo long didnt update..
guess i was kinda more than the 'usual' busy

woottts!!!!
guess wat make me happy in this crappy days?
just now go "surfing" for reading other ppl blogs..till lastly i go read neisha's blog..
which i read something shock..
the FULL-TIME bitch got freaking bf!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!
wat the shit hell!????
waliao le...bee-yatch like her oso got bf..somemore something tells me she snatch other ppl bf.
aiya dont care la.joshua told me at pj TONS AND LOTS OF PPL hate her anyway.and tat means GOOD=) evil me..
btw it's sabrina the f***ing witch(my skul one!!!!!!!!)

damn and dang.
i hate these few days le..
so freaking crappy...
so more just now i noe something made me sad..
MG leave school dy!!!!!!!!!!
OMG no wonder can see him those few days...
i just read it at some ppl blog..actually two ppl's blog=)
haiz..i havent make the steps then he go ler..=(
so sad 
i will miss you=)

btw(mg) is just a nickname.TEEHEE^^

gtg bye..
i havent done a SINGLE homework and im using com like mad since eight.
wow...damn lazy me=)

ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment