Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heyy .so I went out for my dads company dinner at one world hotel .it was buffet :D! Great can't believe I ate so much in one day though haha since I went out to eat lunch with sir chin and the comsquad competitors after washing ambulance for area. It was tiring ,but fun at the same time :) not to the part when I get wet all over thx to the guys la-.- Funny thing is , I'm going to be 15 and I haven't had any intention to wear any make up when I go out. Soooo I did an experiment today :D mum actually let me
borrow her eye color palette for me
to test it out hahah. I don't even know how to put it on properly. Why? Bcuz when I get back from the dinner all my traces of eye make up only is GONE hahahahah. I fail badly :) guess I'm not meant to put on makeup huh? It's ok, since it's super troublesome and wasting time somehow . Maybe I wait a few more years hehe. Issh eye lids drooping , zhai jian :)

1 comment: