Monday, February 7, 2011

Sydney

Sydney. back again after so many years. like since standard 2 . 
and now when i came back, everything looks so unfamiliar. yet the life here is sooooo much better than back home. healthier and the air is really fresh ,not need aircond :D


well, all my cousins grown up soo much :O ! now the three of them are like six feet tall 
Denise ,Jason and Kelvin :)  . i thought they would ignore me or something at first hahah.
but thankfully ,no . Jason is the nicest to me among the three of them . 
i remember we always used to eat together since the 2 of us ate soooo slow, like snails haha.


maybe im changing my mind about aussie. come to think of it, suddenly i wish i was living in sydney instead of malaysia. cuz my life sucks here now.




i wish i was going to live at sydney with my siblings now but can't just leave my own parents here alone right? Goddd!!???what do I do now :( but
i can only wish.




ciaoo :D





No comments:

Post a Comment