Monday, December 6, 2010

best of times :D



sorry bout the messed up layout-.- 
i got no one to help me with that since i suck at it
so i do it myself and the result is this
lazy to change haiya GIVE UP DY.

i think im going nuts over this hols cuz so tired
of my busy scedule( not exactly)
it's just that between comsquad practices and helping out mum
i barely have time for me and my friends.
i wanted to go out but it seem like a selfish act if i keep spending money uneccessarily
and make my parents's lives difficult:(
so miserable, and lonely
until my bro and sis come back in two weeks time :D
they seem quite enthusiastic bout going home
especially sis, hehe :P


cant wait for State Camp tho! :DDD
but i havent really sudy history of st john crap:S
better do it now

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment