Sunday, November 14, 2010


Gonna miss my friends:(


Yes just like everyone, i can't believe how fast time past by ,especially with our Form2 year:(
I certainly didn't have as much pictures as weiwen they all , but i've pretty much good memories 
stuck in my head for my high school life:)


last week of school was quite fun and much more freedom was given to us than expected:)
but not all teachers are so lenient especially Pn Chong-.- who don't even let us out of her boring lecture/moral class. made us stuck inside for almost whole period of moral ,on our last day somemore!
but of course, me kw and jy snuck out :D 


while i sneak out of the class to look for yvonne, xin yen and aisha found me and they look superbly bored.
So they drag me all over the form 2 block :)
xin yen drew a heart on my hand , and guess wat?! i found out her latest crush!! :D hahah damn funny that girl









gohxinyen's artwork




after moral , suprisingly, I actually spend my last two periods 
watching the football class competition :S
Quite interesting to watch (if you appear to stand
several meters high from the ground )
We were on the topmost floor at the 2ang block there:D
















Watching the competition






Jessica i like bullying you haha :P



This is the prove :)




















bye 2 Teratai, bye Form 2 afternoon session D:





No comments:

Post a Comment