Monday, July 12, 2010

you know, i hate to waste time, yet im doing it._.


i felt like slapping myself.  urggh
so frustrating.
i miss so many times of tuition just because i couldnt wake up.no wonder the teachers temper is always raising when she's sees me




why in the world is there suddenly a barber coming to our school to cut our hair
and yet we have to pay for it?


it looks like recently our school is like those kind of  money-leech that kept 
sucking our parents money for well, not completely necessarily things.
Sem get to go to LADY GAGA CONCERT!!!!!!!!!
                         the world is not fair.


   everyone's raving about Eclipse now. and it makes me feel like a total idiot because 
everyone gets to watch it whenever they can. while i just stuck at home.
stupid dumb foul ppl! i cant stand you guys sometimes so fucking unreasonable.
what the hell . scolding me when you don't even listen to my explanation.
kept this up i felt like blowing up and snapped.


today chinese class was very surprisingly interesting and fun. pn chen played some games with us girls vs boys
and guess what? we lost to the buys.. 


im really curiously bout it. tell me tell me tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment