Sunday, March 14, 2010

okay i smoke. 

just joking:P
if i do i wont be here, instead my ass will be landed flat on Mars or watever planet

sry for not updating my blog. its dead for how many years i dunno.
exam comes first ma. OMG I DINT JUST SAY TAT.
but dad says if i get on top ten, he will get me a present.

WHATEVER IT IS. WOOHOO:D

these few days feel so stress out la
even avyi can see tat .haha
cuz im cramming no matter wat i takes to get a good grade
but im not gonna do tat next term.gonna study beforehand:)
sound like nerd.

something happen today tat make me soooo happy !!!!!!!:DDDDDD
aaaaaaaahahhhhhh thankyou so much pn tan for telling me:)
I GOT A FOR GEO!!!! 
actually just 88% but im so relieve at least geo i get A,cuz i never do last year
untill last term.

phew . exam is finish damn happy
im gonna spend my hols going out and play!
:) 
but mum wants me to help her:(
i wanna go out to ou and look at hot guys there. 
hahaha jeanette, u me pris and junes!:)


zzzzz
Lada Gaga music video very ..how do i say it?
extreme??
yea.
but her music is nice to hear though.

No comments:

Post a Comment