Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY, Valentines


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
:D

OH AND HAPPY VALENTNE'S DAY TOO :)
eventhough its kinda late.
sorry lazy to touch my blog these days
i am SO not gonna change my blog layout 
for now.
switch there switch here untill my blog cacat
lucky can change back :)
phew.
someone pls teach me how to change?

went back Johor for cny
it was damn fun ! :D
pics later though
play mahjong with my cousins like mad dy :P
my luck on gamble is good
:P

the most weird thing is on the last day b4 we went back KL
we ate lunch with family then only start our journey
lunch at a restaurant and i think i saw yen ray there._.
eventhough i dont really know him
but quite concidence weih..
hahaha life in Johor is much happier for me when
everyone is there:)

i bought new contacts :DDD
damn happyy
and i paid off the money for contacts to my sis
by giving her the money i won on gambling
wahahahhahah
i feel so bad gambling.
LOL 



I REALLY WANNA WATCH VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!
AND AVATAR.
omg right?


















very outdated hor?
too bad no one free to go out with me
and take me to the movies













No comments:

Post a Comment