Wednesday, January 13, 2010


HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY JEANETTE! :D


Happy 14 girl :)
thx for being a good fren to me during primary6.
i'll never forget those crazy days :PP
you,me,junes,ash,yy and pris:D



since every night my table is stack with sky-high mountain of homework,
i guess my blog will be dead. LOL. but not so dead i hope so :P

stjohn today not bad la :) Simon says. hahaha:D
the form 1s actually seem more than i expected cuz i tot very few only since everyone
heard most form1s go bsmm. lol. luckily not so little:) around 80 .
ahhhh this year we form2 leading form1 .___.
to be honest, im use to seniors lead us, not we lead other ppl
so all this gettin jawatan things are a whole new thing to me. hahhaha.
my braces not so pain dy. YAY ! :D

today bball training is really fun and bizzare.
b'cuz.. a guy join us! hahahaha . its Daxter lo :O
but he have to ran and train with us. wahahahahhha.
sry Daxter if your leg is pain :S

aiya my mountain of hw awaiting me. :((((
BOO . 2moro i think i'll go cctv hunting. it's best to know where we r
being watch:)

wth is wrong with you??? dont take out your temper to your frens-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment