Monday, December 28, 2009

Johor here. Home there

im in Johor now! :)
Yesterday came to Johor by bus. CAN YOU BELIEVE WE SIT IN A BUS SEKOLAH?!
urgghh. not a good experience :(
tat stupid guy sitting behind me keep pushing my chair.
he tot i purposely push my chair down.
aiyoo dude, my chair spoilt la. and somehow this guy just wrench the curtain out of my grip.
damn youu -____-

after reaching there, (good to see my cousins again) went to eat then go
my cousins school to watch him perform 24 festive drum.
it was damn interesting :D


when holidays are damn boring , you wish to go back to school;
when holidays start to be fun, you dont want holidays to end.
LOL :)


things i craved particularly this moment :



 
i wanna play diabolo! with my diabolo frens :)






a chocolate keyboard. or rather an edible one .








watch this :D


GuySebastianartoflove.jpg image by Scarlet032
listen to the song Jordin Sparks and Guy Sebastian sings:
ART OF LOVE
this song is really nice.





Jason Derulo hit song : Whatcha say
this song very nice too :)



arhhhh tomoro St John Xmas party.
have fun guys:)
psst. someone is going to surprise you guys by showing up ! :D
too bad im not going :(

2009 is going to an end . wow i guess time really flies, huh?
2010 im going to be Form 2 le :O

No comments:

Post a Comment