Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blood drive was fun.
sunday woke up at 8 something
and i still tot it was 9.30 only start the blood drive
but i was wrong.
its 9
so rush like hell go to the mall and got lost with my dad
luckily saw sunshine walking to me only i knew im there dy :P

lucky didnt kena pump
then nikita tell us wat job we are going to do
so i end up ticketing with heeran
after awhile those white-like-ghost nurses show up and set everything up
so b4 we start, some1 ask heeran to hand out flyer
only they didnt use a normal way
they call heeran to wear a wig
haha^^
it look so funneh.
so heeran go do his new job and left me there doing the work:(

but im not exectly lonely since wei wen is ushering
and she's feet away from me:D
so talk talk

skip*

end of shift
ww tag me along with daxter and aris they all to Subway makan
dax belanja but me n ww dont wan ;P
then aris have to go
so left me dax n ww

and we just keep walking..wait its circling and talking the mall for how many times
i dunno:)
then mun choong join us and short while he
dissapeared -.-
waliao
so alomst at 3 o' clock
i have to go
ww have to go
but dax didnt go back since he staying back to watch movie with seniors they all

yay
sry no pics ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment