Thursday, June 11, 2009




















is this how girls should normally hang out?


here are some pics from johor:
Ah Ling Jie Jie's wedding
















she and her husband:D















Ah Ling jie jie's parents aka my dad sis and her husband
















ming xin and ah you :D
















group photo! at the hall
































family photo at the end :)


P.S me in green-too-lacey-and-itchy dress.urgh.scratch scratch*


since im such in a foul mood, at night just now i was playing my old musical instrument-the one we all need to played at stan 6 which look like a flute just tat its white to annoy my parents and brother(i was blowing freakin loud high pitch sound).you know, i was kinda of hoping they would finally take it no more and ran out of the house bcuz they cant stand me.heh.so i would have mom's new hp laptop all to myself.^^
which she didnt even no how to use for crying out loud!

so much for my oh-so-not-clever plan-.-
totally lameo
pris, let's make a new blog for us :D
and may i suggest you a quote for two of us? well here it is : pris the ass and soo the best ^^

nah.just joking la.maybe its: pris the pretty soo the ugly.hehe<3



No comments:

Post a Comment