Saturday, November 1, 2008

a better thing i have

geez
i wish i have more than three wishes
well, apparently i do.
but one thing: i cant granted them
yeesh
if i had wat i want then i'll have better life
things that i want heaps:
beauty( which i dont have now but..i'll wait^^ )
wealth( not everyone have these)
nice outfits( my lack of fashion sense makes it worse..well duh)
a very good and stable social life( just look at my frens list then you know it)
a good apperence to everyone( i'm trying)
smart brain( most of my frens have these..sadly..i dont)not enough actually
when i take pictures i wont look you-know
a space my parents will give me to grow up to a teenager( they are damn strict about everything)
enough allowance to buy clothes books and everything i want always..( even though i safe money.. it's useless)
the ppl i like will like me back( i dont have the look..so..no guys like me.. *sob*)
my sports cells stay remain in my body( dunno i ever got anot..but i just know it's there in my bod)so i can beat ppl at squash and badminton and running....
a cool phone( mine now is a crap..P.S it does not look like crap it works like crap too)and it's so cheap till u could buy 4 pairs of bata sports shoes(think about it then you'll know)

erm..nothing more i think..right now my mind is blank of wish..
my others wishes just dissapear the moment you need them..damn..
but if i write more ...i'll be a perfect person(not lansi ok?)
but some wishes above is not neccessary..just some ..
i really need them..
so PLS..GOD
help me granted some of my wishes ...like now?
im not greedy .. im just full filling what i need (yea right)
some ppl have these things i want though..
like hy..well of cuz..

bye
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment