Sunday, October 12, 2008

i like it......

i like drawing ....especilally drawing clothes
and creating new kind of clothes......
it gives me a kindd of nice feeling for create something new....
when i finish drawing...i like to smile to myself....
not perasan ok.

i like margarita(it's a drink)
yesterday after my cousin daughter wedding dinner...it's 11 somthing alredy ma...
then my seven-uncle said..want to go to the curve to drink?
then we went to the curve...
i think the curve is the only mall tat open until so late...cuz theere got club and cafe that open that late la...
but anyway we go to a place call: Laundry
weird name isnt it....
i called a fuzzy cranberry ...(not nice to drink at all....too many ice)
but i like my dad's drink..hehe
margarita is a mixture of cocktail and tequila (tas wat my dad and the menu said)
anyway....my dad let me drink it and it was ssoooooooooooo.............................NICE!
it's sweet little sour and bitter and little alcoholic...
i cant describe the whole thing .....u nid to taste it urself to noe....
and when im drining my brother also like it very much like me....
then awhile...
my seven uncle suddenly drag my brother go walk around...
and after a long time...tthey finally came back..
then my brother tell everything he went and saw..
he said they both went to a club called called the Scarlet...
and when they went there....the music was big...and alot of "hot girls"(my bro said one...)
is there....everyone was dancing and drinking..and u noe la....
got ppl vomit too....
we went back to home at 2 o' clock...
and i fall asleep..


ok then...i said till here...
night...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're tagged =D, go to my blog www.sundaerulez.blogspot.com tittiled ..::TAG::.. for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i tag u tooo! go 2 my blog:choco-chien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete